Project Manager - Reconciliations Transformation
Duration - 12 months
Rate - £650-£750 umbrella
Our client is looking for a strong Project Manager to join an in-flight reconciliations transformation and data quality management project. The aim of the project is to drive the improvement of inbound data in order to increase the rate of auto-matching.
- Carry out planning and coordination across multiple technology and business groups
- Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery to committed milestones
- Ensure the project delivers expected benefits and outcomes
- Deal with changes to the plan through communication, escalation and adaptation
- Experience of managing business and technology stakeholders and resources, ideally across multiple locations, functions and time-zones
- Experience of setting up and using Agile methods to organise and deliver work (e.g. JIRA, backlogs, daily stand-ups)
- Knowledge of reconciliations processes, ideally in Asset Servicing / Fund Services
- Knowledge of reconciliation systems, ideally TLMP or similar
- Experience of migrating reconciliations onto new platforms
- Experience of implementing improvements to data to increase STP reconciliation rates
If you have similar experience working as a Project Manager delivering reconciliations and data management projects in Custody or Asset Servicing, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003