- Analyst within the Equity Capital Markets team in London at J.P. Morgan covering France & BeNeLux
- The ECM team is responsible for the oversight of execution of a variety of ECM transactions (IPOs, rights issues, ABBs/blocks, equity-linked instruments, equity private placements and SPACs)
As part of the team, you will be required to:
- Assist in preparing origination / marketing materials to pitch new transaction ideas to clients. You will be involved in the ECM coverage effort for a variety of corporate clients across industries in France & BeNeLux. You will work closely together with other corporate finance / capital markets teams within the bank (debt capital markets, acquisition & leveraged finance, investment banking coverage & industry teams, mergers and acquisitions, equity derivatives)
- Take part in origination and execution of ECM transactions led by J.P. Morgan.
- Draft equity market updates to corporate clients on a regular basis
- Conduct investor targeting exercises and collect investor feedback using a variety of sources including external databases (Bloomberg, FactSet), and internal teams (sales / syndicate / research / corporate access).
- Liaise with equity syndicate / research / sales / trading teams in order to gather market intelligence on an ad hoc basis
- Work together with corporate clients and transaction lawyers
Investment banking experience (CF, ALF, ECM, IB coverage, etc.)
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
- Excellent academic credentials, ability to multi-task, organized, rigorous
- Interest in capital markets and corporate finance
- Ability to effectively interact with sales people and research analysts, as well as corporate clients and other banks as part of working groups on projects
- Ability to work within a team, in a fast moving, results-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and to take initiatives
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $24 trillion of assets under custody and $420 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.