Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join a highly acquisitive Manufacturing Group. This role with Business partner with the CFO and heavily involves commercial pricing, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis.Role
- To facilitate business unit reporting (actual, budget and forecast).
- Preparation of graphical and narrative divisional business reporting from business unit inputs.
- Provide commercial finance business partnering to the Senior Management team.
- Provide analytical support and decision support across the group.
- To support the CFO and business unit finance managers in provision of data for group reporting such as half year, full year and other key group activities.
- To work with group resources to facilitate internal and external audit engagements and responses.
- Support group data requests for insight on performance and compliance
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA Qualified with previous experience in a B2B manufacturing/distribution business.
- Demonstrable experience of finance business partnering, suitable to support pricing, costing or capex related decisions.
- Drive and initiative to contribute to the growth Business
- Highly effective communicator with strong written and verbal communication capability.
- Results orientated.
- Ability to challenge and influence senior management and team.
This is a site led role that will involve travel with the main office base in Tamworth.