Job Title: Account ManagerLocation: Royston Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 (depending on experience) Term: PermanentHours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
RecruitAbility are looking for an experienced Account Manager, with more general management potential.The Role of Account Manager:
My client is looking for someone to join their team, who can, develop their skills across all areas of management. Swiftly, you will become the key point of contact for customers at the Royston site. Working in the sales and production office, you will be responsible for processing and documenting customer enquiries from initial contact through to delivery of goods. The role is varied, technical, sometimes pressurised and deadline focussed, but rewarding and offers excellent opportunities to learn many aspects of running a SME.To be considered for the role of Account Manager:
The Package for Account Manager:
- You will need to be an enthusiastic, self-starter with energy, initiative and a desire to progress within a growing company
- Educated to a minimum of A'Levels or equivalent
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office, including Excel. Sage would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Mature and confident to communicate with customers at all levels, via telephone, email and face-to-face.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the role
- Good maths skills are essential
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
20 day holiday (excluding bank holidays)Please apply on line quoting reference RA12938 or call Adrienne for more information on .
This vacancy is being advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd. The services advertised by RecruitAbility Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.