This is a great opportunity to work for this award-winning creative content agency who are looking for an ambitious, talented and highly motivated account manager to join their London team. The Company is based in Central London, and initially you will be working from home and then returning to their office.
This role will enable you to work with international brands in a variety of sectors - from finance to fashion - helping them to establish effective editorial processes and deliver exceptional content across their channels. As a result of continued growth, they're now looking for someone to help them deliver the next and most ambitious chapter in their story so far.
The successful candidate will be well organised. You will enjoy a challenge and have experience delivering ambitious projects for major clients in their previous role.
As an experienced account manager you will be energised by the type of work they do (fast-paced projects, multiple deliveries, problem solving) and will energise those around you. This is an opportunity to grow, lead, progress and work alongside a team of supportive and talented people.
Reporting to the head of planning, You will have a key role helping to inspire and lead the team in order to ensure smooth work flow and successful delivery of client projects across all channels including digital, social, video and print.
• Support their most important and exciting client initiatives, from briefing, strategy and planning, through to resourcing and final delivery of projects
• Devise and execute key customer strategies that will help to strengthen their client's ties with the leading brands they currently serve, ensuring sustained growth for the agency
• Play a pivotal role in the acquisition of new customers from building awareness of the Company brand USP among leading marketers in the network (theirs and yours), through to delivery of successful pitches
• Help to shape the Company's client's longer-term strategy based on the market knowledge and insights you acquire as part of the client-facing team
• Report on all aspects of client activity (team performance / pipeline / work in progress / opportunities) at monthly management meetings
• Ensure 'bestpractice' content creation/strategy/marketing processes are followed, and set the standard for the quality of output for the team to follow
The successful candidate will receive a competitive package and a real share in the Company's success. You'll be given the autonomy and support to make your mark and get the job done, and be welcomed into a highly motivated team environment.
• Relationship management - a minimum of 3 years in a role managing and growing customer accounts, ideally supporting senior corporate comms teams in FTSE 100 firms.
• Project management (multi-channel) - an Excel power-user also familiar with other standard project management/work flow software and processes
• Data analysis - good understanding of key tools used to assess and drive content strategy, including, GoogleAnalytics, Adobe and others as required
• Self-motivated, organised and great at managing workload and deadlines
• Exceptional communicator, whether over the phone, on email or presenting to larger audiences
• Good understanding of the budgeting process and clear on the levers that will improve margins for their client's business
• Excellent understanding of content trends and best practice including SEO, social and content marketing
• Passion for marketing communications
• Keen interest in personal and professional development
• Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (or similar) - intermediate to advanced.
• Experience of publishing process, including editorial work flow management
• Experience of email marketing.