Are you an ambitious and passionate NPD professional with experience of working within Colour Cosmetics/Make-up? We are currently recruiting for an NPD Specialist/Executive to join a well-established beauty business who are looking to add great talent to their team.
This role will be customer-facing, as you will often deal with customers and suppliers. Key Duties:
- Work closely with the Head of NPD to build and manage the NPD calendar.
- Develop products that reflect the brand's philosophy and positioning.
- Managing the creation of products across multiple cosmetics categories from concept to launch.
- Create artwork briefs whilst also managing the artwork approval process.
- Develop new product and product re-stage concepts, formulation and packaging.
- Prepare all press samples.
- Liaise with all suppliers to ensure all orders are on schedule.
- Negotiation and management of costs.
- A passion for the industry, especially colour cosmetics.
- Experience in a similar role within colour cosmetics.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Organisation and time management skills.
This is a temporary to permanent role, starting ASAP. This is the perfect opportunity to someone who's been an Executive/Assistant Manager and is looking for the next step up.
Covering temp for up to 3 months.
If you dont hear from me within 7 days, please understand on this occasion your cv hasn't been selected.