We are looking for Business Analysts/Project Managers to join a British multinational banking and financial services organisation. Its international network comprises around 7,500 offices in over 80 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. Due to the start of a new project, they are now looking for BAs/PMs to join their Markets team on a 6 MONTH CONTRACT.
Work with COOs, CCOs, Financial Crime Compliance, Middle Office and other stakeholders to design a set of controls as part of a Conduct Framework to address gaps identified during the risk assessment process in relation to Anti Money Laundering controls within Markets;
• Work with the above-mentioned stakeholders to define an agreed set of detailed requirements, facilitating workshops to elicit requirements and to facilitate agreement where divergent opinions are raised;
• Work with External Vendor & Technology teams to define an implementation plan and determine how the implementation can be optimized and/ or phased to put effective controls in place efficiently. Identify appropriate technology solutions to enhance control and determine where interim tactical solutions are required;
• Draft clear and concise procedures that provide effective guidance for Control Owners and Compliance to communicate and reinforce procedure change.
• Ensure all assessment, design and implementation activities engage an appropriate and complete set of stakeholders across relevant Markets product groups and supporting infrastructure functions and are performed within the defined scope of the programme and support its objectives;
• Support the Programme Manager and relevant Programme Leadership Team in the creation of the appropriate programme communications for multiple levels of stakeholders;
• Work with the MCM Programme Manager to ensure adequate delivery plans are defined and agreed with the relevant stakeholders, ensuring planning is performed at the appropriate level such that all stakeholders involved in the production of deliverables are engaged and clearly understand how their contribution meets the objectives and benefits targeted by the wider programme;
• Actively identify, assess and manage risks and issues that arise in defining a control framework for conflicts, ensuring they are monitored and managed appropriately to minimise impact on delivery, escalating as required
• Provide status reporting including visibility on status against milestones, and transparency of risks and issues.Requirements
- Business Analyst/PM experience (at least 5 years relevant experience in IB Front Office environment);
- Evidence of a successful track record delivering change in a IB Front Office environment
- Has experience of delivering non-technology driven as well as technology driven change
- MS Excel/ PowerPoint.
- Excellent written skills and experience of drafting policies and procedures;
- Good communication skills and ability to operate at multiple levels, attention to detail
- Has experience of managing senior stakeholders and ability to build strong relationships
- Collaborative style with ability to quickly build trust and credibility;
- Good understanding of project management and business analysis best practices, methodologies and the project lifecycle
- Strong delivery focus.
- IB Sales & Trading experience including an understanding of conflicts of interest, trading controls, control frameworks, risk management & regulatory demands
450-522 per day PAYE