Job Title: General Manager Overview:
Eden Brown Synergy is working in partnership with an NHS Trust in Essex who are looking to recruit an experienced General Manager to deputise for the Deputy Director, leading and inspiring the staff within the Emergency Department / Acute Services to deliver an amazing service for patients.As a General Manager you will have operational management and leadership of the department including:
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Providing day to day managerial leadership
- Delivery of the directorates required operational requirements, including key performance indicators and relevant national and local standards of performance
- Business planning, including the development of a directorate five-year strategy, annual plans and business cases
- Financial planning
- Ensuring systems are in place for the sound governance of the directorate
- Extensive General Manager or equivalent Management experience within an acute setting
- Experience and understanding of financial management, including previous responsibility for a budget.
- Experience of Managing at Operation level, the delivery of national and local performance standards
- Previous experience working within the NHS, with a good knowledge of NHS policy and priorities
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please apply now!
For further information please get in touch with Pat Kukowska from Eden Brown Synergy (Corporate Services Division) on .Why work for Eden Brown Synergy?
Eden Brown Synergy have over 25 years of experience in public sector recruitment. Working with us guarantees you continued support from a dedicated recruitment consultant who is specialist in your area of interest.
Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer.