Purchase Ledger Controller Temp to Perm Your new company
My client is a large Construction Firm based in Carlisle. They are a well established business with projects and sites across Cumbria. Looking for a highly motivated individual to join their Finance department as a Purchase Ledger Controller on a Temp to Perm basis. Your new role
You will be working along side the Management Accountant.
Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Processing large quantities of invoices.
- Assisting in the preparation of the management accounts.
- Reconciliation of statements.
- Processing customer payment runs.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Suppliers and Subcontractors.
What you'll get in return
- Highly Competent in SAGE 50
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- AAT Qualification desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
What you need to do now
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 2 week close down for Christmas.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Working hours 8:30-5:00 Mon-Thurs 4:00 Finish on Fridays.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.