Customer Success Manager (Training) required for leading e-commerce platform supplier.
Excited about new technologies with a keen interest in e-commerce and digital marketing? Do you have an eye for opportunity and a talent for training?
If so, then we have the role for you!
The client, a profitable, fast growth, VC funded multinational business, with an ever-growing client base of recognised names; M&S, Boohoo, Next, JD Sports and more, are looking to create a brand new function within he business. The platform helps leading brands get their products in-front of consumers, taking advantage of data feeds and driving optimisation. This all helps brands increase revenue!
Helping supercharge an existing revenue channel, you focus on ensuring that self-managing clients have access to all of the content and training materials they need, such as; Knowledgebase content, How-To Videos, In-App Walk Throughs and Live Webinars, in order to maximise the use of the platform!The Role:
- Create training and self-help content (guides, how-to videos etc) for all users for features of the platform, working closely with the product team.
- Drive the creation of the training certification platform and education programme.
- Analyse and run product adoption campaigns, working with the CSM team to drive adoption.
- Spearhead the creation and delivery of regular group training sessions delivered online.
- Run recorded and live webinars on best practice.
- Manage promotion campaigns for new features.
- Run Internal training sessions to ensure customer facing teams fully understand new products and features.
- To work with other prospect facing teams as a Product Expert, assisting demos and onboarding.
- Work with new customers to onboard them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrable experience creating and delivering training content within the technology sector.
- Customer facing experience leading training sessions and webinars.
- Demonstrable experience in creating both written and video-based content.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- An overall passion for Digital Marketing/eCommerce/Technology.
- Experience working closely with Product Management teams.
- Up to £50k
- Pension scheme
- Vitality healthcare package
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Cycle to work program
- Regular social events organized by the company.
- Hybrid and flexible working.
- 22 day's holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Fantastic open plan office in London with 4pm drinks on a Friday.