Technical Customer Enablement Manager required for leading e-commerce platform supplier.
Excited about new technologies with a keen interest in e-commerce and digital marketing? Do you have an eye for opportunity and a strong understanding of software implementation?
If so, then we have the role for you!
The client, a profitable, fast growth, VC funded multinational business, with an ever-growing client base of recognised names; M&S, Boohoo, Next, JD Sports and more, are looking to create a brand new function within he business. The platform helps leading brands get their products in-front of consumers, taking advantage of data feeds and driving optimisation. This all helps brands increase revenue!
Helping supercharge an existing revenue channel, you focus on the pre-sales, onboarding and product focussed elements of the role, but you will be given training for and exposure to the wider role as a route of development.The Role:
- To work with the Partnerships and Sales Team as a Product Expert. Assist with Platform Demonstrations and the creation of clear, concise onboarding projects.
- Work with new customers to onboard them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support the customer facing teams with advanced technical solutions
- Analyse and run product adoption campaigns.
- Manage promotion campaigns for new features
- Run training session for internal users to ensure they understand the features, benefits/problems they solve, key use cases and how to train others
- Assist with building out training and self-help content.
- Assist with the creation and delivery of online of group training sessions.
- Previous experience within a SaaS or Technical Implementation/Project Manager Role
- Ability to manage multiple cross-function projects and processes
- A sales savvy approach to identify opportunities throughout customer/partner lifecycle
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Customer facing experience leading technical calls
- An overall passion for Digital Marketing/eCommerce/Technology
- Client facing experience delivering product demos
- Experience delivering training either internally or externally
- Content creations skills - both written and video
- Up to £50k
- Pension scheme
- Vitality healthcare package
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Cycle to work program
- Regular social events organized by the company.
- Hybrid and flexible working.
- 22 day's holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Fantastic open plan office in London with 4pm drinks on a Friday.