Our client is an established full service global medical communications agency, who produces high quality scientific solutions for the world's leading pharma, biotech, and healthcare businesses. They are currently looking for an Account Manager to join their team, based in their Cheshire office.
In this role, you will be working closely with clients and internal teams on all aspects of project delivery on a range of cutting-edge products and services including publications, events, strategic communications, KOL programmes, and digital solutions. Main therapy areas include oncology, cardiovascular, and respiratory, but there you will have the opportunity to work on others.
In addition to a competitive salary and working in an agency that puts people first, the successful candidate will also enjoy other benefits which includes 26 days of holidays flexible working, contributory pension, health insurance, life assurance, annual bonus, and much more.Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Day to day responsibility for allocated accounts including delivery, project and finance management
- Liaising and developing lasting relationships with clients and other internal and external stakeholders
- Effective management of line reports coaching of junior members of the team
- Contribute to new business development in existing accounts and support efforts to new external accounts as required
- Life Science degree
- Previous experience in a medical education/communications agency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the medical communications sector
This role will offer plenty of diversity in terms on the projects that you will be working on.To be considered for this role, candidates must be UK based and fully eligible to work in the UK. They must also have significant medical communications agency experience.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or via email.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we've built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We're now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.