FT Nursery Class Teacher (QTS ESSENTIAL)
To start in January 2022
Salary Grade: MPS
Pembury House Nursery School and Children's Centre is a happy, well-established Ofsted rated 'outstanding' early years setting in the London Borough of Haringey. We provide vibrant, innovative early years education in our state maintained Nursery School, plus offer a range of services to support families with young children in our on-site Children's Centre.
We are looking for an amazing (QTS qualified) teacher with EYFS teaching experience in a school setting.You will have:
We can offer you:
- Passion, energy and commitment to provide high quality early years education
- Ability to create a joyful, engaging and inspiring learning environment
- Skills and knowledge to support and extend children's inquiries and interests
- A cheerful, warm and positive outlook
- An exciting role in a 'Natural Thinkers School', where we have an Eco Schools Green Flag and offer environmental education opportunities
- CPD opportunities for yourself as well as opportunities to develop others' practice, within our school and the Haringey Nursery Schools Training Consortium.
- A committed, friendly staff team dedicated to providing outstanding early childhood experiences and implementing current research
We are based in the heart of Tottenham, a richly diverse area in an exciting period of development, with great transport links.COVID - 19 Restrictions:
Closing date: Thursday 7th October 2021 at 9am
- Please see virtual tours of the school on our website.
- Conversations (via phone or Zoom) with the Head Teacher are warmly welcomed and expected. Please phone for an appointment: 020 8801 9914
Interviews to be held on: Tuesday 12th October 2021(on-site)
Application packs can be downloaded from our website.
Please email any enquiries or return completed application forms to: via email button below.
Pembury House Nursery School and Children's Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Pembury House Nursery School and Children's Centre is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.