EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Are you passionate about technology and its application? Are you customer-focused and enjoy delivering innovative engineered digital solutions to clients? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams as an 'Account Manager' to Manage key Travel & Hospitality client relationships.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work, they are perfectionists in what they do. With rapid growth across all sectors, we are recruiting a new Account Manager to oversee management of key Travel & Hospitality client relationships.
You will be accountable for the overall growth, profitability and client satisfaction within your portfolio and partner with our delivery management function to ensure the ongoing services are delivered to spec, time and budget.
- Own the account portfolio like a CEO responsible for the relationship, revenue and PnL
- Own the Account Plan and long-term strategy, forming a deep understanding of your clients and the overall Travel & Hospitality market
- Develop and manage the strategy to meet our mutual expectations and relationship
- Manage the account and delivery team performance
- Look for innovative solutions to continually provide value by solving business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Travel to client sites and nearshore delivery centres as required
- Ability to consult with CXO level stakeholders on trends & opportunities within Digital, Business & Technology transformation
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the Travel & Hospitality market
- A Background in bespoke software engineering and design solutions as an Account Manager
- Working with offshore application development teams
- Experience of outsourcing account/delivery management
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and planning skills are necessary
- Self-motivated, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94673723