Do you have experience of working in a large corporate organisation and want to work for a company who are currently expanding?
An exciting Operations Manager opportunity has arisen, for my client within the financial services industry where you will be responsible for the day to day running of the office, managing facilities, infrastructure, business planning and forecasting supporting and driving business performance and growth. You will be working closely with the CEO to enable the successful implementation of the business strategy.Duties:
- Ensure accurate performance MI is collated and communicated in a timely manner to CEO and Client Board to facilitate performance management and financial decision making.
- Be responsible and accountable for recruitment and people management, fostering a strong team culture and ensuring the resourcing needs of the business are met in a commercial and strategic way.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the business and ensuring its smooth running e.g. facilities, insurances, resourcing, health & safety and business continuity.
- Line management of Client Services Manager and Operations Co-ordinator
- Oversee development, training and employee appraisals.
- Responsible for managing the IT environment and IT security for the business. Manage relationship with external suppliers.
- Management of the relationship with the external compliance function including the completion of the FCA regulatory returns within the mandatory time frames.
- Attendance at monthly compliance meetings, and a follow through on action points arising from these meetings is required. Management of the compliance function will include the completion of the FCA regulatory returns within the mandatory time frames.
- Liaise with our external Marketing Consultant to progress projects and to ensure agreed work is carried out in a timely manner.
- Oversee book-keeping and accounting functions, setting budgets, reviewing monthly management accounts and commanding strong cost control. Manage relationship with our accountants.
- An understanding of the Financial Services industry across pensions, investments and protection.
- Project management experience.
- People management skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, with clients and colleagues in a clear, polite and accurate manner, ensuring the up most professionalism and engagement.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail whilst staying calm under pressure and meeting deadlines - and developing a culture where others to do the same.
- A Can-Do attitude with the agility to respond to different situations and play out of position when necessary.
- Resilience, demonstrating perseverance and a solutions-oriented approach.
- Demonstrable leadership, coaching, motivating and influencing skills. Comfortable giving feedback and managing team dynamics.
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits If you are interested in this position please apply ASAP!