My client, a leading Leisure provider is looking for a Qualified Finance Manager to join their expanding team. The company has recently taken on new portfolio of businesses that specialize in a fast paced FMCG industry.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for delivering for a high-volume portfolio reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller. Other duties will consist of.
- Closing the UK P&Ls and cash flow production inline with the Group deadlines
- Analysis of the financial performance of the UK including detailed follow up of restaurants, holdings, and Design Studio
- Collaborating with the Accounting Team and operations to challenge the P&L / Management account production
- Business Partnering with the Ops Teams to drive performance improvement
- Producing Annual Budgets and periodic Forecasts for UK business
- Participating in group projects
Candidates will be able to demonstrate strong organistaional skills and the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
Candidates will be a Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA with previous experience of multisite accounting.