RM Recruit are working with a Warwickshire based Not for Profit organisation to recruit a Finance Manager for their team. This contract will have a 12 month duration with a 30 hour working week.
This position will support the Head of Finance via the completion of various financial tasks including management accounts, purchase ledger, payroll, bank account reconciliation, nominal reconciliations and handling financial queries from across the organisation.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Monthly management accounts
- Monitoring of customer/supplier control accounts including the reconciliation of supplier statements
- Recording bank payments and receipts and reconcile bank statements including direct debits, online transactions and other relevant items to ensure accurate reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of audit working papers and other duties relating to the annual accounts and audit.
- Accounting for VAT and the submission of accurate claims to HMRC to ensure the timely recovery of VAT
- Accounting for all Gift Aid and assisting with the submission of claims to HMRC to ensure timely recovery of Gift Aid
- Processing of sales/purchase invoices and assisting in credit control and undertake payment runs for purchase ledger
- Calculation of accruals, prepayments, accrued income, deferred income in order that these are accurately recorded to provide timely management reports
This role will suit applicants who are AAT qualified or equivalent and who have hands on experience of using Sage 50. This contract will likely have an October start.