- Commercial Finance Manager
- 6 month contract with a view to going permanent
- PE backed Tech business
- Central London (hybrid working)
This is an opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a highly acquisitive, private equity-backed Technology business on a 6-month contract with a view to going permanent. Working in their London Headquarters (with hybrid working available), this is an exciting time to be joining this well-renowned brand at a significant period of growth.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, working in a commercial finance team of 4, you will be the commercial finance lead for a key division within the business. The role will involve extensive senior stakeholder management including attending monthly management meetings and challenging non-finance departmental heads. Duties will include:
- Working as the main point of contact for senior stakeholders of your division, supporting them with any commercial decision making
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting process for your business area
- Attending monthly management meetings including challenging stakeholders on financial spend and providing analysis on budgets vs actuals
- Financial modelling to support with any commercial decision making
- Performance reporting including providing your business area with relevant KPI and management reports
- Partnering with your business area on strategic planning and future projects
The successful candidate will be an ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified Accountant with proven experience working in a commercial finance role where you have been the business partner for a product or technology team that is focused on innovation and development of new products/tech. You must have financial modelling experience and to be able to take ownership of scenario modelling for the team. You must be comfortable managing the budgeting and forecasting process, any knowledge of doing this for a ecommerce or technology business is extremely beneficial. A keen sense of initiative, ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, particularly being able to challenge as well as support non-finance Directors within the business is essential.
This is an exciting time to be joining this business as it looks to strengthen its position as a market leader in the sector. They are looking for an ambitious, charismatic individual who is looking to support the business as they look to transition into their next phase of growth and ideally someone who wants to take this role on permanently in the longer term. In return, you will receive excellent benefits including flexi-working, free gym, breakfast and bonus scheme.