Are you a Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries or a member of the Chartered Financial Analyst InstituteAre you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
I am currently working with a highly respected company, who are looking for a qualified Actuary or Analyst with investment experience for a brand new Investment consultant role, you will be expected to contribute to a range of work across a number of clients, agreeing budgets, priorities and deliverables. This will require communication with a range of stakeholders and will involve active liaison with colleagues to ensure consistency of approach where appropriate,You will also be expected to support the companies efforts to develop client engagement and its partnering approach to project delivery.Benefits:
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Extremely competitive salary
- Paid holiday and sick pay
- Clear path of progression
- To be a Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries or a member of the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute, holding the CFA charter and designation or International equivalents of the above
- Experience of providing investment consultancy advice following qualification in your chosen profession (e.g. advice in relation to strategic allocation, assessing manager performance, fund manager selection, asset transition, de-risking)
- The able to seek and analyse information to inform decisions based on the best available evidence
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills, including the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
This is an unique and exciting opportunity, which will not be open for long, so to avoid disappointment please apply today.