DIRECTOR OF DATA SCIENCEMEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH COMPANY£100,000-£160,000OVERVIEW
Harnham are currently working with an extremely data-driven medical/scientific research giant who are expanding globally and restructuring their Data and Analytics provisions to embed machine learning into all teams across the business.
They have a newly formed Data Science team and are looking for a Director of Data Science to grow the team and set the data science strategy for the whole company, adding value and taking the company's data science provisions from good to exceptional.THE ROLE
Reporting to the VP of Data and Analytics ad leading a team of Data Scientists to build and deploy machine learning models to production. This role will involve various stakeholder management and implementing the data science strategy for the whole company.SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
You must have:
- PhD or MSc degree in: ML or Computer Science, computer vision, mathematics, or a science field with strong data/ML component; or equivalent related professional experience.
- Proven technical background with machine learning production and optimisation.
- Experience managing other data scientists and teams through successful projects.
- Experience with stakeholder management/engagement and a commercial/strategical accumen.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail in delivering quality on all products.
- Strong proficiency with Python, R, or Java and SQL.
In-depth high-level code-writing experience that can be easily understood
HOW TO APPLY
- Extremely competitive salary package.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Equity Package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. Or for more information regarding other roles please contact Cam Heald at Harnham.KEYWORDS
Python, AWS, R, SQL, machine learning, global, Scale-up, Director, Head of, Data Science, Healthcare, Medical, Research, Science, Tech, London.