Seeking experienced an Account Manager to join our highly successful Major Risks Division!
As a Senior Account Manager you aid in the overall service proposition of mid to large multinational accounts, some clients will be FTSE250. Typical premium sizes ranging from £2m-£20m.
The role will entail working across 5-6 clients managing the day to day servicing responsibilities and renewal process. This is a servicing role with limited broking experience required however multinational experience is a must. The key aspect of this role is in managing the client relationship and network co-ordination.
Since its foundation in 1966 Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately owned insurance broker with revenues in excess of $1.7bn. Today with more than 7,500 Associates in over 90 offices worldwide, Lockton is a dynamic and innovative organisation that embraces its uncommonly independent status.
· Provide day to day servicing of a client's insurance programme and support to the Account Executives and New Business Executives in the overall servicing of client's policies and retention and development of the business.
· Effectively manage all renewals and adjustments in a timely and professional manner to ensure completion by the due date.
· Obtain quotations both for new and renewal business.
· Accurate preparation of client and market documentation.
· Check policy documentation for accuracy prior to issue to the client.
· Provision to the client of policy documentation in accordance with regulations and in line with Lockton procedures.
· Deal effectively (and to the satisfaction of the client and the market) with queries, including but not limited to changes in cover and risk.
· Prompt and accurate resolution of accounts queries.
· Identify the risk exposures and advise on insurance and risk management solutions in consultation with the Account Executive/Partner.
· Provision of management information as required.
· Manage and co-ordinate global insurance programmes and liaise with our network worldwide, if applicable.
It is essential that the right candidate can demonstrate relevant experience and skill set including:
· Multinational client experience (preferably minimum 6-10 years).
· Experienced in working on large mid to multinational accounts.
· Strong communication skills, (verbally and written) with clients, insurers and Lockton colleagues
· Ability to build and maintain good business relationships with clients, insurers and associates.
· An understanding of the relevant classes of business and understanding of insurer products and specialisms.
· Proficient in preparation of broking presentations that accurately reflects the cover required and meets the clients' demands and needs.
· Ability to prepare and interpret claims experiences and analysis including claims triangulations and the impact of deductibles and cover variations.
· Willingness and aptitude to continue to develop knowledge through formal and informal learning, both internal and external to the company.
· Capable of managing time, prioritising and ensuring that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
· Professional and tactful negotiation and persuasion skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook) or similar software applications.
In return Lockton remain committed to recognising and sustainably rewarding Associates empowering you to put your clients and their business first.
We attract the best professionals to come and work with us who are excited by our unique culture that values respect, ethical, moral and caring approach, in fact our Associates are our greatest asset.