Finance Operations & Control Manager£55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Enhanced Pension + Competitive BenefitsSwindonHybrid / Remote / FlexibleVoted in 2021 as one of the Best Large Companies to work for!
I am currently working in partnership with a dynamic fast paced growing company with huge ambition! You will be responsible for managing and overseeing the Accounts Payable team and function in this fast-paced company.
A key part of this role will be to support in the further enhancement of the balance sheet and financial control, as well as contribute to the continuous improvement of finance processes and controls across the Finance operations and the wider organisation.About the job:
- Managing the day-to-day workload and ongoing development of your direct reports in the accounts payable/purchase to pay team.
- Responsible for the cash control reconciliations, analysis and cash flow forecast models, including daily cash, and monthly balance sheet and cash flow analysis.
- Overall responsibility of balance sheet control and developing governance and controls across the balance sheet.
- Performing monthly reconciliations and analysis for key balance sheet accounts and identifying and delivering process improvements and simplification projects.
- Liaise with the external auditor to re-mediate any identified control deficiencies during the external audit.
- Lead on Finance Operations operational excellence, with an ongoing focus on continuous improvement, including elements of transformation including invoice processing, payments, controls, and reporting.
- Play a key role in the ongoing development and improvement of financial policies and procedures within Finance and across the wider organisation
- Qualified Accountant
- Team management experience
- Experience in Finance Operations and Controls role
- Strong Finance process, controls, and systems knowledge
- Annual Bonus up to 15%
- Pension from 6.5% - 10% employer contribution
- Annual Leave - 25 days plus bank holidays, with the option to buy more
- Death in service - 4x salary
- Critical illness cover
- Income protection
- Flexible benefits offering including PMI, dental, hospital cash fund, health screening, cycle to work, technology purchases, salary finance, buy/sell holiday, travel insurance, gym membership
Please be aware that by applying through this job board your CV will be added to their database. Should you prefer, you can apply for this role direct via our website.