Finance Analyst with Strong SAP Reporting Your new company
I'm currently recruiting for an extremely ethical FMCG business based in Surrey who have a requirement for a Finance Analyst to bridge a gap whilst they recruit a permanent individual. Your new role
Reporting to the Financial Controller your role will be to develop to current management information by using SAP and SAP BW. Such reports will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Performance on Sales and Margin at Product or Customer Level
- Analysis of current sector profitability, and key variances to budget or forecast
- Developing Cost Centre reporting for Budget Holders to drive ownership and accountability through the business
- Sales Volume and Mix reporting
- Capital Reporting on key projects
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience in previous roles at using General Ledgers systems and Reporting tools, ideally SAP, SAP BW
- Experience with Board reporting / planning tool, and / or Power BI, would be desirable
- Experience in Manufacturing, Logistics, Retail or Ecommerce would be advantageous
- Experience of management account and / or trade reporting
Flexible working options available.
Competitive day rate What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.