"If you're too busy to build good systems, then you'll always be too busy." - Brian Logue.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an organisation that has offices all over the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a Finance Systems Manager who will join them at their office located in the Reading area.
In this role, you will be responsible for the SAP Business One accounting platform. You will need a strong knowledge of this platform and related system marketplace, allowing you to anticipate client and customer requirements and initiate development actions to ensure these requirements are continually met.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Accountable for the functionality, usability, accessibility and security of the system
• Constantly seeking ways to improve the system to benefit the business
• Integrating processes with the wider business environment and scrutinising for compatibility
• Responsible for the effective operation and compliance of the business processes and controls
• Provide consistent improvement of business processes and controls
• Communicate system improvements and initiate necessary actions
• Train system users and support personnel so that they can operate the system effectively
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Experience of successfully owning / leading systems or product development
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience of leading, engaging and motivating a team
• Commercial awareness
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on