At GIG Retail we know that great ideas lead to great results. We're in the business of growing sales for brands and retailers, and we need Account Managers
to join our dynamic team in Leeds.
This is your opportunity to grow sales, inspire clients and be part of the retail industry's greatest team!Account ManagerSalary: £25,000 - £30,000Full Time, Permanent RolePrevious Sales/Retail/Media Planning Experience DesirableCompany Pension and Income ProtectionLeeds, LS10
At GIG Retail we provide sales-boosting media strategies and marketing campaigns to the retail sector. Through our unrivalled expertise and experience we ensure the opportunity to generate revenue and sales is exceed by:
- Creating productive relationships with brands and suppliers.
- Planning integrated campaigns with great ideas at the heart.
- Creating a sustained pipeline of revenue through relationships and results.
- Increasing spend using analytics to target brands.
- Optimising predictive analytics to forecast and plan future revenues.
We pride ourselves on our GIG Values - to be authentic, brilliant, creative and driven. These values help us provide a professional and highly skilled service to all our valued retail clients.We need Account Managers who can help us provide this service to our clients.
As an Account Manager
you will be driving growth by unlocking our customers and suppliers' business opportunities and capabilities. You will be delivering outstanding client service and effective cross channel plans that exceed client expectations.You will have the opportunity to:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and own relationships with mid-level customer category & supplier contacts on a day-to-day basis.
- Work with Senior Account Managers and build strong relationships with counterparts in Business Development, Insight and Campaign Management teams to deliver brilliant end-to-end experience for customers.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of our clients as a business and of specific category and suppliers to enable the delivery of innovative, strategic and commercial plans that meet business targets.
- Understand the AMP business model, current performance and what success looks like.
- Use historic campaign performance and robust media planning processes to deliver successful media campaigns.
The Ideal Account Manager will:
- Updating forecasts, flagging risks and tracking progress to Senior Account Manager.
- Deputising for Senior Account Manager when required.
- Hitting revenue targets for specific categories.
- Maintaining accurate forecasting management.
- Demonstrating consistent planning process to deliver agains.t communications objectives.
- Working effectively with team supporting Senior Account Manager, particularly during any team absences.
- Have relevant industry experience, either within retail, sales and/or media planning.
- Be able to create effective cross channel plans to deliver results and client satisfaction.
- Cope well in a high-pressure environment.
- Be able to process a large amount of different information to deliver a robust and insightful perspective.
How to apply for the Account Manager role:
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension & income protection.
- Death in service cover.
- Company sick pay.
If you have the skills and experience required for this Account Manager
role, click 'apply' today and check your inbox for an email providing more information
on how to tailor your application or provide any other supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Business Account Manager, Account Management, Strategic Account Manager, Account Support Manager, Retail Account Manager, Media Executive.