HOME MANAGERBrackley, Northampton NN13 6QZ66-bed Nursing and Residential HomeSALARY up to £75,000
Brackley Care Home is set in beautiful landscaped gardens on the outskirts of Brackley, a small market town in Northamptonshire, close to the borders with Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
This fabulous new, luxury home is just a few minutes' drive from the neighbouring towns of Towcester, Banbury, Buckingham and Bicester and only 20 miles from Oxford and Northampton.
Its spacious, purpose-built facilities make the perfect setting for nursing, residential, dementia and respite care.
As the Manager you will have strong support from the Operations team as well as a Head Office team including marketing, recruitment, finance, HR, compliance and governance.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to take the home forward and transform it into a service of excellence. At Kingsley Healthcare our vision is for every one of our homes to be an outstanding service. CRITERIA / PERSON SPECIFICATION
You will also have the following characteristics: -
- RGN or RMN - essential,
- An understanding of the legal requirements such as Health and Social Care Act/ CQC regulations/ KLOEs and rating characteristics,
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Lead by example
- Has a caring nature
- Always learns and improves
- Inspires people to achieve their aspirations
- Goes the extra mile for residents and staff
- Very well organised
- Supports the staff
- Is an excellent team player during all the ups and downs
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance related bonus
- Additional bonuses based on excess profit
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Further training and career progression
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical cover
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Cost of DBS covered