This is an outstanding opportunity for a 2-4 PQE Real Estate Finance Solicitor to join a well-established law firm with more than 500 partners and staff.
Our client is seeking to grow its Real Estate Finance team in London and is seeking ambitious solicitors looking for a new challenge.
This opportunity will allow you to work across the full range of Real Estate finance law and grow your skills within a nationally recognised firm.What you'll need
- 2-4 PQE as a Real Estate Finance Solicitor
- Previous experience in a London or well-regarded regional practice
- Experience and knowledge of real estate finance, short term bridging finance, complex transactions and an in depth understanding of both short term and long-term lending matters
- Exposure to various aspects of Real Estate Finance law
- Interesting and varied work within a well-established law firm. A particularly strong client base within the finance sector
- Gain experience and grow your skills on a wide range of real estate law subjects
- Well established firm with a good reputation and strong client base
- Friendly team atmosphere amongst the over 500 partners and staff, a place to grow and develop
- A firm in the 'Legal 500' and regarded by 'The Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession' as one of the best law firms across various practice areas
A unique opportunity for a Real Estate Finance Solicitor, where you can be a part of a growing team working alongside both partners and other staff to develop personal skills as well as grow the firm in the real estate sector.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now'
to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Niall Hogan for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful