We are looking for dedicated and knowledgeable Complex Care Manager, who is highly motivated, passionate and able work autonomously, adapting their skills out into the community and wanting to make a difference.
Must have experience with complex needs: i.e. tracheostomy, ventilation, Airway care
You will be expected to be able to travel independently across different locations and therefore must have a full driving licence and access to a car.Salary:
Negotiable depending on experience.Location:
MerseysideThe role will requires you to:
The skills and experience we are looking for:
- Managing clinical aspects of a client's care packages, monitor client care and well being
- Complete and review Clients Needs and Risk Assessments in line with CQC, NICE guidance and best practice
- Conducting Clinical Supervisions and assessing staff competencies
- Delivering clinical training
• To deliver small group clinical training workshops in line with NICE guidance and best practice, according to scope of professional practice and in line with Routes training procedure.
• To attend and occasionally facilitate peer group clinical supervision and to meet all requirements of NMC revalidation.
• To undertake any tasks and projects as determined by the Complex Care Director.
• To attend regular clinical governance board meetings to continuously improve practice and share information with the wider company; to assist in developing appropriate Standard Operating Procedures; to implement and monitor evidence based policies, procedures and protocols, and to assist in the decision making on clinical matters relating to the business.
• To inform the Registered Branch Manager/Operations Manager/Responsible Individual of any issues that are likely to adversely impact quality of care and /or health and safety of employees.
• To identify opportunities to develop care and services by ensuring that there are effective systems in place.
• To ensure systems and databases are kept up to date
- Complex care experience
- Tracheostomy and invasive ventilation
- Brain Injury and Spinal Injury experience desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to complete risk assessments and outcome-based care plans
- Have confidence to building relationships with CCG's
This is a full-time position from Monday to Friday, with on call 1 week in 4.Our commitment to you
• 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD
• Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
If this sounds like the role for you then:Click apply or contact our friendly recruitment team.