Primary school teacher needed in Knowsley Your new company
An excellent primary school in Knowsley are working with Hays Education to hire a primary school teacher to cover maternity of one of their staff in Year 4.
The school was ranked as GOOD on their most recent OFSTED report.Your new role
A teacher in this primary school is soon going off on maternity leave so they are looking for an experienced and friendly primary school teacher to cover her classes.
The class is in Year 4 and therefore experience teaching KS2 is essential.
As this will be a long term placement you will be expected to undertake full teacher responsibilities including PPA, attending staff meetings, training and parents evening.
The successful candidate will be required to connect with their Year 4 class as early as possible, deliver fun and interesting lessons in line with the national curriculum and encourage all students to reach their potential.
This role will last until the teacher returns from maternity leave. What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role, you must:
What you'll get in return
- Hold qualified teacher status
- Have recent experience working in a primary school and be able to give references
- Experienced teachers are desired but NQTs will also be considered for the role
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- The are looking for someone who is friendly and patient. They must be self-motivated and able to motivate other to reach their potential
Not only will you receive all the support your needs from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
What you need to do now
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Access to free Professional Development Training
- Option to join our Guarantee Payment Scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Option to pay into pension
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.