My client - a globally renowned financial institution in the Banking Industry are looking for Senior Python Developer - Banking to join their site in London and oversee an initial 6-month contract to be responsible for the design and development of easy to use and professional looking reporting framework that will be used for different reporting requirements.Client Details
My client is a globally renowned financial institution.Description
The successful candidate for the Senior Python Developer - Banking 6-month remote contract role in London will fulfil the following responsibilities -
- Develop and enhance Dashboard and web application as assigned by team lead.
- Contribute and propose changes to application design.
- Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Contribute to develop, maintain and improve in house python applications.
- Meeting with the project lead to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
To be considered for the Senior Python Developer - Banking 6-month contract role in London the candidate must present evidence of the following -
- A track record in developing and using RESTFull API's and proven knowledge of Flask API, FASTAPI
- Must have an established track record in Python Data science library (including Pandas and Numpy) as well as knowledge of DASH / Plotly libraries.
- Working knowledge of tools like Celery, Nginx, Gunicorn etc.
- Knowledge of full development life cycle and proven development skills
The day rate is between £700 and £750 per day inside of IR35