Practical Electronics AssemblerGreenwich, SE10Ongoing ContractFriday - Sunday (33 hours p/w)(Day & Night shifts) 6am starts.£13.00 - £14.00 per hour
3 weeks initial training which would be Monday-Thursday
As a Mechanical Assembler you will be responsible for;
HOURS OF WORK
- Undertaking assembly processes, ensuring all ESD product disciplines are adhered to and products are correctly built and tested.
- Following Engineering drawings to assemble the mechanical racking systems, sub assembly and wiring of all connections.
- Building, assembling and installation of modules that make up the suites.
- Rack wiring completed for all the panels connecting to each other as per drawing.
- Assembling different power supply units and installation of cubicles.
- Working on control panels, including complete wiring on the panels using crimp tools
- Component & D-type connector soldering
- Electrical/Prototype Wiring
- PCB Building
The successful Assembler will be required to work shifts of both Days & Nights, on a 2 week rotation.Days (x2 weekends)
Friday - Sunday 6am - 17:45Nights (x2 weekends)
Friday - Sunday 18:00 - 05:45For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.