Senior Finance Systems Manager
Senior Finance Systems Manager required for a brilliant, high growth and acquisitive business based near Chester. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the regions best employers and a well known brand. The Role...
As Senior Finance Systems Manager, you are responsible for a portfolio of business systems, organised around key business life cycles, namely 'Cash' and 'data'. You are responsible for improving user experience and efficiencies across your portfolio, which centres on schemas (processes and systems) and for driving process maturity, ultimately seeking automation. Using the detailed requirements captured and high-level design documentation, you will manage changes to and the continuity of the systems within your portfolio.
What you will do...
- Be accountable for a portfolio of business systems and help to establish and implement the strategy for applications and technologies within your business systems portfolio
- Support the Head of Internal Product in working with stakeholders to identify and capture business operational needs for your portfolio
- For your portfolio area, take the high-level design documentation and using your knowledge and understanding of business properties, external environment factors and business needs, develop the system design for approval
- Participate in the Internal Business Systems Design Authority Board regarding design decisions and participate in technology selection
- Work with key suppliers to source the most appropriate technology partners to support business system needs for your portfolio area; with support from the Supplier Management Unit, own the relationship throughout the entire life-cycle (i.e. sourcing through to managing ongoing costs)
- Project manage key business initiatives for your portfolio from planning through to implementation, and where required undertake technical configuration or migration preparation
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure that processes (existing and new) are representative in the business ecosystem so that they can function correctly and efficiently
- Seek to ensure that user experience (consumer end users, our customers, our suppliers and our internal team members) is the best it can be while traversing multiple people, products, processes and technology
- Using the established Knowledge Management framework, be accountable for documenting key knowledge and processes for your portfolio area
- Participate in the analysis and integration of new acquisitions into the business ecosystem for your, and sometimes other's, portfolio functional area
- Lead on innovation, coordinating research and development for the business systems that you are accountable for.
- Super organised, systematic and process orientated with a proven track record of delivering process transformation; driven to improve processes they see around them
- Creative approach to problem solving, and ability to apply that skill to processes and systems
- Experience of implementing and improving other business processes and/or systems, delivering against agreed business objectives
- Detail oriented project management
- You know about a range of Agile and Lean practices
- Sourcing and supplier management
- Commercial / financial management - you can support effective budget management within the constraints of the relevant project or system and can monitor projected costs against the established budget
Who are Resourcery Group?
- Customer obsession: Strong customer orientation and ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers and channels
- Pace: Ability to work in a fast paced, high tech, rapidly growing and exciting environment
- Communication: Builds positive relationships, communicating and influencing effectively
- Gets to the heart of complex problems and has clear analytical thinking
- Promotes clear systems for the delivery of projects and new processes
- Team dynamics & collaboration: You are respectful of other peoples' personal styles and how people work together. You can respectfully influence within your team and work in a transparent way so that your work is understood externally
- Adapts and responds to change positively and effectively and copes with setbacks
We are one of the North West's most experienced and well-networked, independent Accounting & Finance, Change and Transformation recruitment consultancies. Resourcery Group
have grown quickly since inception and are now considered as the go-to recruitment partner and trusted adviser by many of the region's leading employers, from owner-managed SMEs and PE-backed business to listed PLCs.
We are sector agnostic, finance specific. A local market expert with national reach. Resourcery Group
specialise in talent identification, attraction, resourcing and retention,
providing our clients with a diverse pool of talent drawn from the Executive, Sub-Executive, Mid-Market and Newly Qualified, Part-Qualified and Transactional markets for Industry & Commerce, Public Sector and Not-for-Profit. Please visit our website
: www.resourcerygroup.com for more information on the business ethos and how we create value as part of the recruitment cycle, complimenting internal talent teams.