Senior Brand Manager | Fashion
I have 2 amazing roles in this inspiring brand. They've been around for a long time and have a fantastic backstory. They're on a journey to get back their early spirit and refresh the brand, whilst also expanding internationally. If you love building a brand and want to work in an ethical business, this is the role for you. You will be working with a brilliant leader who is very passionate. He is looking for people who can do something different, who can build a brand and a 'tribe' of customers.The Role
One of these roles will sit on womenswear and the other menswear. You will lead a team and can expect to:
- Lead, execute and track the performance of the marketing plan.
- Drive initiatives and activities which will ultimately fuel daily engagement, boost performance and strengthen consumer relationships.
- Lead the strategic plan and execute brand strategies and seasonal marketing initiatives across all touchpoints, yet with a digital first mindset.
- Bring together consumer insights to build the long-term and seasonal brand plans.
- Set clear goals, metrics and KPIs relevant for the strategic marketing plan to gain insights, learnings and to ensure maximum exposure and ROI.
- Lead, develop and inspire your team.
This is the ultimate role for people who want to drive serious change within an established brand. Someone who is excited about bringing fresh ideas and energy. You will need:
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience, with a proven track record of brand building and storytelling.
- Experience within fashion, beauty, retail or lifestyle brands.
- Hands on leadership mentality / experience.
- Passion for sustainability, ethicality, joyfulness, culture, self-expression
- Deep connection to brands and profound understanding of consumer behavior, marketplace and trends
- Good understanding and insights into the digital / social landscape
- Analytical and data driven, with in-depth knowledge of performance metrics