Our client is a highly recognised Wealth & Investment Management business with offices across the UK. They currently advise over £150b of client funds which continues to grow organically.
They seek to recruit for an Investment Manager to join the business to manage and monitor bespoke DFM portfolios.
Candidates have the option to be home based, office based or work on a hybrid basis between the office & home.
Candidates should have three years Investment Management experience as a minimum, ideally within an Investment Manager or Assistant Investment Manager capacity.Responsibilities General
Experience & Core skills
- Managing, monitoring, reviewing investment solutions to comply with Clients risk grade/s
- Continued development of Investment systems and processes
- Fund research and quantitative analysis of various Investment Instruments
- Select appropriate investment solutions by the review of current product sets and house research, to build tailored and where appropriate scalable solutions for clients
- Ensure that appropriate due diligence has been undertaken on proposals and management of portfolios to reflect the client's investment profile.
- Portfolio transaction administration and documentation
- Placing deals with fund groups, platforms and brokers
- Generate new ideas to ensure optimal administrative efficiency
- Production of investment proposals, performance reports & analysis of client performance
- Investment commentary preparation and sign off
- Dealing with daily ad hoc enquiries from Advisers and internal personnel, and handling complaints as appropriate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow processes and procedures in a compliant manner
- To meet these demands the candidate is expected to have extensive financial services experience, including a minimum of 3 years investment management experience, be self-motivated, confident, comfortable under pressure, able and willing to present to large and small audiences alike and technologically competent.
Salary to £80,000
Death in Service, Private Healthcare, Private Medical, Critical Illness, Pension, 30 days holiday & flexi-bens package