Senior Procurement Manager - MRO & Capital - Leading Environmental & Energy Firm - Hybrid Working with Multiple Location options (Bristol, Oxford, Coventry, Cardiff, Solihull and more) - £65k - £75k + Package
To Apply please contact Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Highly reputable environmental firm is experiencing a large transformation and change following huge investment into the team. Having brought in a new CEO and revamped their leadership team, they're now looking to transform their procurement function, and are looking for a Senior Category Manager - MRO & Capital to work closely with the new Head of Procurement to imbed a new procurement initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity to help shape a procurement function in your vision right at the beginning of a new transformation process. The Senior Procurement Manager will be working closely with business leadership to establish new process, policy & to build a new procurement team. As a Senior Procurement Manager - MRO & Capital your responsibilities will include:
In order to excel in this procurement function, the Procurement Manager will have:
- Drive procurement policy & category management strategy across MRO & Capital projects
- Manage your own sub-category projects across spend
- Travel to plants to effectively imbed procurement policy & process with a get up and go attitude
- Support the business in delivering best value for money, developing appropriate processes, and ensuring compliance with company contracting.
- Strong experience with experience managing MRO/Capital procurement categories across the end-to-end procurement process
- A flair for building good relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers alike
- Bachelor's degree ideal but not required
This is an excellent opportunity for those wanting a procurement role within an organisation where you'll have the opportunity to implement real change as the beginning of an exciting transformation process
To apply please contact Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Generalist, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, Engineering, Manufacturing, Equipment, Chemical, Cranes, Fleet, Capital Projects, Southwest, Engineering, Maintenance Services, Electrical Services, Industrial Services, Capital, MRO, Capital