FM Quality Manager
We are recruiting for an experienced FM Manager to influence and maintain the established Facilities Quality Management Systems for our clients within the highly regulated Pharmaceutical sector.
You will be the Facilities Management representative ensuring regulatory compliance, implementing processes & procedures to ensure continued improvement of Quality, Safety and Quality systems compliance.This role is for an immediate start on a contract basis running until the end of December 2021. Possibility of extension or temp to perm for the right candidate able to deliver follow on scope of works following client hand over.What we're looking for:
- Desired operational experience in Quality/Engineering discipline in a manufacturing or R&D or pharmaceutical environment.
- Working knowledge of Facilities Management ideally within highly regulated industries
- Strong planning and organising ability (of own workload and that of others).
- Highly developed communication skills (verbal, written, listening, influencing, report writing).
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure.
- Motivational and influencing skills
For further information please call Rob Taylor on or email and quote 20832RXT or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.