As our Owner Experience Manager you will form an integral part of the park leadership team developing effective working relationships with our owners. You will be responsible for delivering excellence owner experience, working with all team members and departments to influence and collaborate.
Your new role will see you:
* Deliver Owner interaction through all communication channels to engage & develop strong community's whilst enhancing experience
* Work closely with the HOD on park, other park teams and Central Support team to achieve and align brand standards, best practice and expectations
* Understand, analyse and effectively use, insight and customer feedback to identify emerging issues promptly and proactively solve problems before they escalate.
* Take accountability and be responsible for managing all customer/owner complaints and goodwill within the guidelines
* Be the voice to bring to life the owner experience to improve feedback and reviews
* Training, Coaching and building the capability of the experience team is essential, equipping them with tools and knowledge to succeed.
* Identify and maximise opportunities for Owners by understanding the needs of the customer to maximise revenue across all channels
* To be a key contact point and knowledge bank on local area to assist in tailoring the customer experience including forums and owner events such as newsletters/forums/pre-arrival calls and on park experience which is all engaging and and relevant.
We are looking for someone who:
* Has the ability to build excellent relationships with customers both internal and external
* Has a good commercial awareness
* Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Has a proven record of effective leadership & development of others
* Has excellent IT skills, and be competent in analysing data insight
* Is dynamic with the ability to motivate & inspire
* Has previous customer facing experience is essential with the ability to deliver written & social messaging across platforms