You will primarily be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of a high-quality service to a portfolio of clients. Responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
What we are looking for:
- The completion of year-end accounts, CT600 and Corporation Tax.
- Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
- Calculating liabilities such as PAYE and VAT & ensuring RTI requirements are met.
- Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Statutory Accounts, Company and SATR.
- Producing a monthly profit and loss breakdown for clients if required
- Liaising with HMRC and banking providers on behalf of clients.
- Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty.
- Part-qualified/ qualified AAT or ACCA Accountant who is looking to progress.
- Demonstrable experience in an accountancy practice with experience of owning a portfolio highly desirable.
- An ability to prepare year-end accounts as well as tax returns.
- An understanding of IR35 is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail with good time management and organisation skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel