Our client is a Government organisation focused on the Covid 19 fightback. We are looking to appoint Finance Oracle Cloud inventory managers roles to support change activity associated with the valuation of stock inventory. This includes monthly/ quarter and yearly stock inventory activities such as stock-takes with Operations, Supply Chain and Logistics (SC&L). Reconciling data from stock-takes and linking into financial systems (D365/ MaPS) (via the stock inventory model or other mechanism), such that financial valuation of stock held can be determined.Key Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities of the Oracle Cloud inventory managers are listed below:
- Focusing on the inventory side of Supply chain and logistics, which includes discovery work on how links are made with TT stock inventory between Commercials, Procurement and Finance and linking into Digital teams for technology replacement / refresh/ development / enhancements
- Support the monthly/quarter and yearly stock inventory activities including stock-takes with Operations (especially, manual vs integrated vs implemented systems and what this means for differences in, and possible duplicates of data items/sets); including reconciling data from stock-takes (completeness, integrity etc.);
- Engaging with and liaising with consultancies (or other companies /individuals that finance engages in this sphere) on the stock inventory model to determine;
o integrity (no duplicates, right data)
o rules (which transactions to include/exclude depending on the changing shape of the SC&L ecosystem)
o wow (ways of working) implications and
o ad hoc investigations and deeper dives to assure the process; and
- Linking into financial systems (D365/ MaPS) (via the stock inventory model or other mechanism), such that financial valuation of stock held can be determined.
- Support and implement SCM interface plans to MaPS as part of a transition/ migration programme - strategic plan of the SCM interface to be determined.
- Provide ongoing support to ensure migration of cloud services meets standard to enable ongoing stock valuation for monthly timetable.
Initial key deliverables/milestones:
- Validate the existing 20/21 stock model produced
- Move to PI - scope agree implement and monitor
- Monthly quarterly and annual reporting
- Full stock reconciliation 1/4/21 to 30/9/21 (for transition programme)
- Full stock reconciliation 30/9/21 and 31/3/2022 (for Year-end)
- Self-service inventory reporting and any anomaly investigation/resolution
- PI quarter 1 (missed as no resources) and quarters 2-4Skills & Experience:
- Experience of Supply chain and handling large inventory volumes in a financial context
- Strong Excel and data presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to convey complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- Adaptable and willing to review role and priorities with senior management team to meet the current and future needs of the organisation.
The post holder is required to work in a flexible way and undertake any other duties reasonably requested by line management which are commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post