The role will be to manage a wide range of Marketing functions as well as various internal and external Marketing outputs.
The successful candidate will need to be self-driven and quick to learn as this exciting new role has been created to lead the Digital Marketing of the company.
Ideally you will come from a fast paced environment dealing with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Dealing with Digital Media (paid media, SEO, analytics and reporting)
- Team management
- Design and creation of content for Social Media and off-line Marketing
- Develop and implement Marketing plans
- Website maintenance
- Event organisation (in person and virtual)
- Maintaining all internal and external relationships
- Deputising for the Head of Marketing when required
- Responsible for the reporting of all digital media analytics and performance data
- Identifying trends and spend for paid search
- Create content for media releases
- Work closely with the Business Development team to identify opportunities for growth