Finance Controller - Business Partner to Logistics EMEAAn opportunity to work in the FP&A function of a Global Leading Manufacturer. 2+years PQE - ACCA/ ACA/CIMAA bit about the role itself...
The role is responsible for the financial planning, analysis and reporting of the companies EMEA freight, packaging and warehousing costs.
The role will sit among a small team of controllers working closely to ensure central oversight and responsibility for the full EMEA P&L, reporting into the P&L Controller within the broader Financial, Strategy, Planning & Analysis team.
The role is a pivotal role in contributing to the overall management analysis and financial reporting of EMEA as well as the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) cycle which is the cornerstone of the business.An example of Key Tasks & Responsibilities...
Your skills and experience...
- Oversight of EMEA freight, packaging and warehousing budgeting/forecasting components in new Hyperion financial planning system
- Oversight of EMEA freight, packaging and warehousing month end, quarterly reporting, deep dive, pre budget and strategy plan
- Freight cost analysis - price/volume/mix analysis by customer by product type/size
- Warehouse cost analysis - including leases/fixed fees/handling costs
- Packaging cost analysis - all expensed packaging
- IBP cycle supply side financial analysis and presentation
- Business partnering with Integrated Business Planning (Customer Fulfilment/Logistics) function, providing timely data to support planning decisions
- Business partnering with Procurement function, providing timely price data analysis to support business decisions
- Line Management of one direct report: FP&A Analyst - Logistics
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified - 2+ years PQE
- BA/BSc or equivalent
- Management Accounting experience
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel
- Multi-site/location experience essential
- Previous Business Partnering and strong Stakeholder Management skills essential
Management accountant, finance manager, finance controller, finance analyst, finance manager, FP&A