Our client is a highly reputable regional business who truly believe their employees are their best asset.
With offices across all of East Anglia, they offer progression to those who choose and deserve it, both upward in their current role or into other departments.
They are one of the longest standing specialists in their field but have paved the way forward through excellent service to clients and are innovative in their mind-set.
We have an excellent opportunity to join this business for an experienced Senior Accountant.
Located in their Cambridgeshire office, within a reasonable commute from most areas in the county, the Senior Accountant will
- Prepare accounts for businesses from a wide range of sectors, and sizes including LLP's, OMB's.
- Calculate and create Corporation Tax and associated Personal Tax returns, and VAT returns.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- You will also mentor, support and train Trainees in the team.
This is truly a brilliant opportunity for the successful applicant to join a business committed to their employees' wellbeing and development.
To apply, you will have the following:
- An AAT or equivalent qualification and/ or studying ACA/ACCA
- Can demonstrate experience of preparing accounts for sole traders, LLP's, and OMB's.
- Show an understanding of income and corporate tax.
- Have worked with Xero and / or Sage Line 50.
Those who are solutions minded, have excellent internal and external client management skills, can communicate effectively and confidently with those at all level, should apply if you also possess the technical expertise as listed.