Are you a Market Research Executive with a passion for strategy and are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking consultancy that values out-of-the-box thinkers?
An award-winning analytically driven insight consultancy is looking for a Research Executive to come on board. They work cross-sector and have a real strategic focus to their work, offering a unique set of bespoke research, advanced analytics and data science capabilities to consult their clients on a range of key business decisions around innovation, branding, pricing and consumer understanding.
With amazing expansion plans in the pipeline, it's a very exciting time for both the business and the team and an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to progress within a fantastic market research organisation.About the role
- Work on full-service quantitative assignments from proposal writing to presenting to clients.
- Work closely with the Advanced Analytics team to design studies (e.g. segmentation, conjoint) and/or conduct specific pieces of analysis (e.g. segmentation profiling).
- Get involved in a mix of continuous programmes and ad hoc studies that require bespoke solutions.
- Contribute to discussions with clients.
- Must be enthusiastic, articulate and numerate with a desire to develop your research career.
- Strong background in both continuous and ad hoc research. The successful candidate's experience should not be limited to only off-the-shelf ad hoc research or only continuous tracking surveys.
- Attention to detail and responsibility for successful delivery of a project are critical.
- Passion for synthesising information and communicating it in a clear and compelling way.
- Design skills and/or proficiency in PowerPoint (and/or other presentation packages) are a definite advantage.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an award-winning research consultancy with a fantastic reputation! If this role is of interest, click the apply button now! Amadeus Clements | Talent Consultant at Aspire | https://in/amadeus-clements/
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer