Accountancy are looking to recruit for a Finance Assistant
on a full-time, permanent basis
for a client based in Altrincham
, due to business expansion.
This role will support an experienced finance team to assist with the transactional account duties initially - However this role will have huge exposure across the whole finance function and would great for an aspiring accountancy professional.
This opportunity will report into the Lead Accountant and will support with administrative and accountancy duties across the whole department.Key Accountabilities:
This will be a varied role and a position that will develop as time goes on to take on more detailed and higher-level duties.
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable
- Assisting with Sales Ledger / Accounts Receivable
- Assisting with Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with Month End duties
- Assisting with Management Accounts
Job details & benefits:
- AAT qualifications would be an advantage
- Awareness of Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable would be an advantage
- Must have high attention to detail
- Computer literate - Excel is an advantage
- Must be passionate about development
- Must have a willingness to learn
- Accountancy experience would be a benefit although this company will train and develop the right member of staff if they have the right attitude and mind-set
- Salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM
- Opportunity to work flexibly
- 28 days annual leave inc. Bank Holidays
- Workplace pension
- Parking available 5 minutes from the office
- Very close to Altrincham Train Station for the Trams and Trains
- Professional development / Study Support - Guides, literature, exams
We are looking for an experienced finance professional with a high level of communication, strong accounting ability and desire to succeed as there is huge potential to grow and flourish within the company.