Group Royalties Manager - Record Label
A successful record label based in central London is looking for a Group Royalties Manager to lead a team of six. The business has gone from strength to strength and strives to produce the best independent music using their international network.
This is a busy role reporting to the Head of Royalties where you will be responsible for the day to day running of the royalties team.
It is a permanent role with great career progression. Group Royalties Manager - The role
- Overseeing the collection and processing of all income streams
- Processing and distribution of monthly and biannual label and artist statements
Group Royalties Manager - The person
- Managing a team of six to meet various royalty deadlines
- Experience managing junior members of a team
- Previous experience in music royalties
- Ability to work well with the CFO
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.