As the digital marketing executive, you will create and maintain engaging content across brand websites and social media as well as run media campaigns across paid, video content and viral campaigns. Client Details
This client is based in the exciting world of FMCG/Consumer Goods/Consumer electronics and they have a vast range of products which they sell directly and through retailers. Description
- Create, deliver and manage social media strategy, aligning to promotional plans, liaising with 3rd party agencies
- Review and make recommendations on website performance, CRO, UX and UI
- Create & optimise product listings & categories for SEO purposes to build organic rankings
- Facilitate marketing plans, liaising with all stakeholders in achieving set marketing objectives Create meaningful, engaging content for our websites, Amazon, marketplace, ecommerce pure players and retail partners.
- Report on all activities & performance within the brands, including key metrics
- Produce regular email marketing campaigns
- Work in partnership with digital agencies, PR, influencers and internal stakeholders to deliver best in class digital brand awareness and engagement.
The ideal candidate will have a 2+ years previous experience managing digital marketing campaigns, with a broad remit across paid media, social, seo and email. As the product portfolio is varied, any experience in consumer electronics, consumer durables, beauty or retail would be highly desirable. Job Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to really progress a career in digital marketing, there is a huge opportunity to own some of the strategy, develop and learn in other areas and be part of a fantastic organisation who really looks after their employees.
There is a competitive base salary plus wider benefits,. The offices are based in the heart of Kent making it an easy commute for any one based in Surrey, Sussex or South East London and just 30 minutes by train from London