Phillips Grant Associates are assisting an Accountancy Practice in Sutton to recruit for a Audit Senior/Manager to take the lead role in a range of audits normally with a team of around 3-5 people. Split is 80% audit and 20% accounts.Key responsibilities
- Reporting to the Audit Partner, the role will primarily focus on leading and delivering statutory and specialist audit services with an 80% audit /20% non-audit split.
- Prepare statutory accounts for some audit clients.
- Prepare corporation tax returns and directors' [personal tax returns for some audit clients.
- Provide accountancy and advisory services to support the wider team.
- Design and lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Conduct or support pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Using accounting software, prepare and finalise audit files in readiness for review.
- Monitor and control job budgets ensuring that audits are completed on time and within budget.
- Review junior colleague's work and encourage prompt and high-quality delivery and service.
- Contribute to the firm's growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm who offer a stable and friendly work environment offering a split between home and office working. We are only able to respond to successful applicants due to high levels of applications to our currently advertised roles.