*Group Marketing Assistant - Forest Row, East Grinstead*
Up to £24,000 per annum depending on experience
37.5 hours per week
With a team of 800 colleagues across four stunning hotels we aim to deliver distinctive experiences to our guests. Each one of us plays an important role in exceeding expectations.
This is an exciting opportunity to influence the customer journey at every step of the way by creating first class output in a varied role as part of our dedicated central marketing team - representing each of our stunning properties.
Based full time at our head office, in the heart of the Ashdown Forest in East Sussex, this role reports directly into the Head of Marketing & Communications whilst also providing support for the Senior Marketing Executive. The role will also require strong working relationships with our hotel teams.
Key duties include,
* General marketing support to the Group Head of Marketing & Communications
* Processing website updates using our content-management system
* Keeping our on-property app up-to-date with key information, including restaurant menus
* Deployment of regular e-mail activity based on annual plan
* Managing daily communication via our social media channels, at group and hotel level
* Assisting in key projects including the production of printed collateral
Practical marketing experience would be beneficial, with a proven digital track record in a business context. If you are ready for an exciting, challenging and varied role, then we would like to hear from you.
Along with a friendly approachable personality you will be methodical, organised and adaptable to change.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
*Due to our rural location, you will need your own transport*
As an Investors In People accredited employer, Elite Hotels offer a wide range of benefits to our employees to ensuring they are happy and well rewarded. Along with excellent training, development and progression opportunities.