American Golf is Europe's largest golf retailer with over 95 stores across the UK and Ireland. We recognise talent. For us, it's all about loving what you do, whilst a passion for golf will be well received, it is more about the service and expertise we deliver as a business.
To be fully responsible for all social media accounts for American Golf, American Golf Leisure accounts & Online Golf to achieve required goals defined by the overall marketing strategy and ensure our brand/tone of voice is portrayed correctly.
* Day to day operation of social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube, in line with the overall brand marketing strategy.
* Plan and manage the content stream to support all social channels (including the AG blog), working closely with Photographer/Videographer/Designers to brief and deliver engaging and brand-focused content.
* Use social media management tools like Sprout Social to manage multiple social media channels
* Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
* Increase engagement and audience reach across all social media platforms, with regular measurement against agreed KPIs.
* Plan and manage marketing budget allocated to social channels, working with Digital Agency to monitor ROI/CPA.
* Work with trading and digital teams to ensure a consistent message is communicated across all customer touchpoints.
* Work with SEO Agency to maximise search engine rankings and exposure for blog content and campaigns.
* Work closely with suppliers, brands, partners and influencers to leverage all available content into social opportunities.
* Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly departmental activity reports and analytics.
* Monitor, measure and refine social media activity, identifying successful techniques and adapt future approaches to maximise engagement.
* Liaise with Customer Services to ensure all customer queries via social media are resolved within set timeframes.
*Essential Knowledge, Skills, Proven Ability or Role Specific
* Relevant employment experience working in social media - preferably in B2C Ecommerce/Online Marketing
* Degree level qualification in marketing, media & communications, business management or Public Relations
* A strong interest in golf
* Strong experience in using relevant Social media advertising platforms
* Strong focus on results and achieving targets
* Track record of producing high quality, engaging social content
* Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform
* Strong time management skill
* Monitor and benchmark competitor activity
* Exposure to a fast-paced retail environment
* Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
* Strong eye for detail & creative
*What will you receive:*
* 22 days holiday excluding bank holidays
* A day off to celebrate your Birthday!
* 25% staff discount
* Company bonus applicable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Europe's Largest golf retailer and support our ongoing growth as a market leader. If you are interested in this position apply today!