*Pilates Instructor - Central London*
* *Permanent full-time position (40 hours per week)*
* *Expected start date: 04/10/2021*
* *Location: Central London*
Are you passionate about health and fitness? Do you have a Level 3 in Sports, Fitness, PT or Pilates?
We are looking for a passionate *Pilates Instructor* to join our studios in Central London.
The successful candidate will start their journey with us by completing our CIMSPA accredited *Dynamic Reformer Pilates Academy* before starting teaching classes. The instructor doesn't have to pay for the training and they receive a salary while training.
*Ten Health and Fitness* is the home of *Dynamic Reformer Pilates* and a leading boutique fitness operator. We are renowned for the quality and expertise of our teams and the end-to-end health and fitness service and facilities that we provide for our clients. Our 10 London Studios are large, light and welcoming, with a maximum of ten people in a class. We're 6-time winners of the Tatler Gym Awards.
*What you'll do: *
* Teaching the number of classes per week as per your contract and meeting agreed studio-specific occupancy targets
* Completing the maintenance and cleaning of equipment
* Assisting FOH where necessary
* Assisting the marketing department where necessary, including; attending events, proactive use of social media, writing articles and giving tips for fitness and lifestyle press.
*What you bring: *
* Sports Science degree and/or a REPs level 3 in Pilates, Fitness, PT
* Experience teaching fitness, PT, yoga or Pilates classes is desirable
* Passion for Pilates
* Positive and upbeat
* Collaborative and reliable
*What could Ten Health & Fitness offer you? *
* The instructor would be provided with the opportunity to learn Dynamic Reformer Pilates and Pre/Postnatal courses. Both courses are accredited by CIMSPA.
* Additional Pilates workshops and CPDs to develop your skills.
* Clear progression journey to Senior and Master Trainer.
* Free Pilates classes and discounted Physio & Massage sessions.
* Additional annual leave days.